[nagdu] o/t just a reminder tomorrow night on American Idol Scott McIntyre is in the top 9

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 02:28:42 UTC 2009

Just a friendly reminder.  Tomorrow is American Idol Night I am usually not this excited about this show until now.  Scott has something there, he needs our votes so watch and vote.  It's on Fox starting 8 pm NY Time.

For those of you who do not watch Idol or know what I am talking about Scott McIntyre is blind and he is in the top 9 of American Idol, only way he can move on is to vote, you don't need a cell phone to vote, I usually call on my phone about 10 times you need to wait until after the show is over and if you have redial that helps a lot.

Take care.

Cheryl Echevarria