[nagdu] Elmo is Retiring

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 31 20:18:39 UTC 2009

 Hi Margo- Retiring a dog guide is always hard, however I know you made the
best decision for the both of you. I wish the best of luck with your new
partnership. BTW, I have a friend that will be in your class.
Tina and D.

"Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own instead of
someone else's."
- Billy Wilder