[nagdu] Gucci's devotion

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Sun May 10 13:31:28 UTC 2009

Hi Wayne,

That was a great story about Gucci; it's wonderful to see how our dogs
become so devoted to us.

How is Gucci around horses?
Gabe is very curious about them. Our police department has a mounted patrol,
and the officers ride through our downtown on occasion. The first time Gabe
saw a horse passing by us, he tried to move toward the horse to take  a
sniff.

I thought he would be afraid, because of the horse's size, but that wasn't
the case.

Gabe is also working out beautifully.

Take care.

Liz and Gabe