[nagdu] Updated Air Carrier Access Act Regulations - An Overview ofthe ACAA Now Available

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu May 14 01:32:49 UTC 2009

Several years ago, I did have this happen. I was informed that I
needed to let the airline know in advance that I had a guide dog. When
I asked the dimwit at the ticket counter to show me the relevant
section of the regulations, he mumbled about needing to find it. When
he did come up with something, it was that the airline recommended we
let them know but that it was not required. Imagine that. No apology
or nothin.