[nagdu] American Idol contestant gets guide dog

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Thu May 14 12:52:20 UTC 2009

We also have the feel-good value which sells well in these economic
times.
The same thing has been done in other bad economic times.
I did not see anything that indicates that Scott would take a dog, only
that Paula "surprised" him with one.
Scott is always free to say no, something my husband pointed out.