[nagdu] TSE and Guiding Eyes comparison

amanda martins amanda.martins at gmail.com
Sat May 16 19:38:07 UTC 2009

According to friends of mine who've gone to GEB, most things are done
as a whole class, whereas at the seeing eye, you work in smaller
groups (4 or 5 to an instructor, and most of the time, that group is
split up even further).  I can't speak for GEB's urban training,
having never gone there, but I found the training at TSE to be
excellent.  Since I lived in an urban environment at the time, I had
two all-day trips into Manhattan.  My instructor even took me to
Greenwich Village where the grid pattern is nonexistent, as its layout
was closer to how Boston (where I was living at the time) was laid out.