[nagdu] TSE and Guiding Eyes comparison

sblanjones11 sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 16 23:24:51 UTC 2009

I can tell you that GEB's training is also individualized.  We all get
introduced to everything, but those who need more of any particular type of
training are given that opportunity.
White Plains is where most of the training takes place.  It is a mid-sized
city, with a great variety of urban and suburban environments.
SE also has excellent urban graining, and lots of traffic checks.
Both are excellent schools, and I don't believe an urban traveler could go
wrong at either.

As far as GEB's ownership policy, ownership can be had after two years.
Work & health reports are requested annually, and are very important to the
development of breeding & training.  Owners as well as non-owners are
requested to complete them.

HTH.
Susan & Rhoda