[nagdu] vet reports/was/Re: TSE and Guiding Eyes comparison

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sun May 17 18:23:08 UTC 2009

Hi, guys.

Dan W. with the happy hounds, Carter and Evan here.
I understand your point Laurie and it's well-taken.
If this info is used in the way it is claimed, then that's fine.
I think my great concern about ownership health reports and follow-up are
based on the fact that a n organization can use their ownership of your dog,
follow up with your dog, and info from the vet reports as a way to pressure
grads or intimidate grads and micro-manage their decisions with their dogs.

I'm met plenty of grads of various schools who retain ownership who are
afraid to ask for assistance or tell what happens with their dogs because of
concern about what the school will do or say.

Anyway, more on that later, I need to go--smile.

Cordially,

Dan W.