[nagdu] Jenine's question Re: vet reports/was/Re: TSE and Guiding Eyes comparison

Laurie Mehta lauriemehta at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 00:23:05 UTC 2009

Hi Jenine,
I have never been contacted by the organization where I've been getting my guides regarding a health report.

To add to this, I do, voluntarily, accept a visit from a program field rep each year.  I appreciate the affirmation and just talking dogs with someone else who likes to talk dogs. /lol/
I have never had any negative comments-- actually no unsolicited comments at all-- from any rep.

hth-- Laurie