[nagdu] vet reports and other issues

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon May 18 11:50:44 UTC 2009

Mike,
    I completely understand your point of view! Now, if we consider that,
shortly after this incident the school changed its ownership policy to not
transfer ownership upon graduation, it makes for some interesting scenarii.
Perhaps we will see an increase in repossessions now that they have the
right to do so! Unfortunately the "wait & see" approach does not protect the
consumer.

Fraternally,
Marion