[nagdu] A Little Concern With Chet

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon May 18 16:38:11 UTC 2009

Hi Buddy.
I have noticed that Echo has become more anxious as she gets older.
Maybe you could try Rescue Remedy before long car rides?
Or is it possible Chet is picking up on you not liking to go to the
hospital?  I've been spending too much time around the hospital recently,
and I like it less and less.  Happily, Ben is a Zen kind of guy who
doesn't get upset by much, but perhaps Chet is more sensitive?  But
perhaps you're like Ben, and not easily upset yourself.  Anyway, here's
hoping things improve.
Tracy