[nagdu] vet reports and other issues

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Mon May 18 19:00:09 UTC 2009

Hi Rox,

Thank you for your email and your information.  If you would, please
identify the program.  If we do not begin calling such schools on what they
do then they will continue to promulgate the same behavior.  Thanks.

The Michael Hingson Group
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com