[nagdu] Michael's Question

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Mon May 18 22:39:58 UTC 2009

Hi Angie,

Intimidation is intimidation whether or not it is intentional.  I do believe
the staff member was inappropriate and even condescending toward you.  If
all that staff is concerned about is the "best interest of the dog" then
they really should not be teaching people.

The Michael Hingson Group
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com