[nagdu] Michael's Question

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Tue May 19 01:40:30 UTC 2009

Hi Jenine,

No, I did not, and I don't believe my friend did. I wish I had done so, and
while I wasn't intimidated by him individually, I must confess that I did
not want to take on the entire school. (This individual was quite high up in
the ranks himself.) It is of course possible that the school would have
supported me, but I was afraid his would be the prevailing view. I do wish I
had handled that aspect of it differently, and I would do it differently
today.

Angie