[nagdu] vet reports and other issues

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue May 19 13:22:13 UTC 2009

I wonder if it would be useful to also say when these incidents happened.
Maybe what happened 20-30 years ago is still relevant to a school now, and
maybe not.
For instance, a friend of mine says that in 1952 TSE turned down her
application because she is black.  This surprises me, because I've read
about black men being in class in the '40's, but on the other hand, my
friend is a person of great integrity.
Anyway, if it's so it wasn't right. But it wouldn't happen today.
In the same way, something that happened 30 years ago could be completely
different now.
Tracy