[nagdu] TSE and Guiding Eyes comparison

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu May 21 18:47:03 UTC 2009

If you work for the state or other form of government, there may be
built in leave categories that will cover part or all of your training
time at a guide dog school. As a state worker in Texas, there are such
codes that while may not cover the whole time, they did cover 2 weeks
of my over all time. You may have to dig down for these different
allowances or perhaps talk to someone specific in your HR department,
but it can be done.

Wayne