[nagdu] An APS victory

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Fri May 22 17:19:23 UTC 2009

Tracy,  that is good news. It's not easy to get the lights put in where they
are needed. I believe strongly that there are places where they are needed
and that we need to advocate for them when it is appropriate. They really
aren't that expensive but it's like everything else. It's new and different
and people, like government officials, are hesitant to try new things. Now,
we all need to work harder to ensure that pedestrian cross walks are heeded
properly by drivers and that traffic lights and lanes are properly installed
to provide for both motor and foot traffic. After all, it's all of our tax
dollars, not just the drivers which provide for the streets and public
services.