[nagdu] Refusing to Work

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon May 25 02:59:12 UTC 2009

It is amazing and yet disgusting how they can tease each other.  I have a
pet border collie mix as a pet.  Lexia and the pet have some toys that are
practically identical, minus the fact that one is slightly more chewed than
the other.  Regardless, one dog has to have the toy that the other dog has.