[nagdu] Refusing to Work

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Mon May 25 18:44:46 UTC 2009

Hi Marsha,
I think sometimes the dog just decides it doesn't want to do the work
anymore.  Sometimes it shows up during training and then the school drops
that dog from the program and adopts it out as a pet.  It can happen any
time.  After years of service, it can be a sign that the dog is ready to
retire.

Linda and Landon