[nagdu] I would like to introduce

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed May 27 13:06:29 UTC 2009

Pawpower Creations!

I have officially sold my business, On The Go.  The new business name is Pawpower Creations.  They will continue to produce the same high quality nylon guide and service dog products, including harnesses, collars, leashes and relieving harnesses.   All products are still available in a variety of colors and custom made to your specifications.

Rox'e and Bob at Pawpower Creations are very knowledgeable about guide and service dogs.  They understand the importance of quality equipment that meets the needs of the guide or service dog team.  You can contact Pawpower Creations at:
pawpower at cox.net
or check out the products here:

harnesses
http://www.livingblind.com/guide-dog-harness.html

leashes
http://www.livingblind.com/leashes.html

collars
http://www.livingblind.com/collars.html

and relieving harnesses
http://www.livingblind.com/relieving-harness.html

I wish Rox'e and Bob all success as they grow and develop Pawpower Creations!

Julie