[nagdu] Welcome Katrin

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu May 28 22:38:05 UTC 2009

Hi every one,   Welcome to the list Katrin.  My name is Mardi and I am an
owner trainer. I have trained my guides with the help of a private trainer.
My blindness is brain related as well as eye related. I use my guide dog
from a power wheelchair as I also have a spinal problem. I recently had to
CC my trainee as she came up lame with a hip injury. Wanagi was acquired
from a shelter and was a stray that was never claimed. We think that she
must have been hit by a car when she was on the streets. I kept her and have
now discovered that she is a natural seizure alert dog. I also have a Border
Collie that was a cc guide that and he is a natural seizure alert dog. All
my guides have been Huskies except for my current trainee. Shaman is a
Belgian Shepherd. He will be my 3rd guide dog. I have started a blog on his
training. The link is posted below if  you would like to check it out.  Have
a great day,  Mardi and Nala, semi-retired, and Shaman gdit

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/