[nagdu] Adrian tried to hump me and no, I'm not asking for it! :)

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri May 29 11:57:20 UTC 2009

Hi Ioana.
In my experience, dogs are less interested in play as they mature.  Ben is
not quite 5, and he doesn't play all that much.  I myself wouldn't give
food rewards for play; I think it should be its own reward.  Others may
think differently.
Ben will sometimes try to hump me, but only when he's not getting enough
work for days, like when we're visiting the land of the car, and not
getting in the walks we're used to.  I just tell him to stop it, and try
to find some other kind of more acceptable play.  He loves chasing plastic
bottles, for instance.
HTH.
Tracy