[nagdu] new

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri May 29 16:38:03 UTC 2009

Hi,
I think the schools don't realy use Flat Coats because they are generally a
too active breed for guide work.  There have been some who did work out
nicely.  Curley Coats aren't really used in this country either because of
their long "childhoods". I think England uses more Flat Coats and Curlies
than we do here.

Linda and Landon