[nagdu] Man's dog in a McDonald's results in Taser use

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri May 29 18:08:17 UTC 2009

Sounds like this man was in trouble for being an ass - the manager allowed
him to order food and eat there. Then, I would imagine, most people leave a
restaurant after they finished their meal (grin!).

I wonder if this man's problems with businesses is that he is obnoxious
rather than the fact he has a service dog.

Linda and Landon