[nagdu] Do's and Don't's

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Sat May 30 22:28:20 UTC 2009

I agree with you, Buddy. I think the person needs to know his/her dogs to
determine which rules work best for the person. I don't allow Beignet on
furniture nor in the bed with me. If she sneaks up on the couch she gets
repremanded. As far as tie down, I don't put her on tie down at home very
often. I always take her outside before I take a shower and/or leave the
house if I'm going to leave her alone for a while. I don't ordinarily leave
her home  for more than an hour at a time.

Hope and Beignet