[nagdu] Do's and Don't's

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat May 30 23:19:03 UTC 2009

Nothing wakes you up faster than swinging your legs over the side of
the bed in the middle of the night, and putting them down into a
substance that you are sure wasn't there when you went to bed several
hours before. Once you have that experience at 2 in the morning, well,
not even Folgers coffee works that fast, grin.

Wayne