[nagdu] Deaf and hard of hearing guide dog use

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Sun May 31 22:02:18 UTC 2009

Rox,

I am sure that you are correct. I know of people who are from HKNC and found
them to be as you describe. My friend has had a tough start in life as the
school didn't fully recognize his potential or his disability and all that
baggage is there. You never know what can be attributed to lack of
experience, training, confidence etc. Of course, that's true of all of us. I
really do appreciate your information.