[nagdu] Harness website

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 4 18:12:16 UTC 2009

Thanks, Julie!

For the record, I am now the proud owner of the Living Blind website.  It is
still the same as when Julie turned it over to me, since she did such an
excellent job with it that I don't have a lot of work to do on it unless I
want to.  I have some plans, but for now I can let her hard work and
craftmanship be there for others to find and learn from and enjoy.

Tami Smith-Kinney