[nagdu] Monty's graduation

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sat Nov 7 19:01:51 UTC 2009

thanks!  I can't wait to hear all about your new dog.

I found when I brought Monty home the thing that helped Belle the most was
to just spend a bit of time with her alone each day.  Sometimes it's just
petting or playing and sometimes I take her for a walk.  she has no interest
in guiding, but she really enjoys getting out.

Julie