[nagdu] Monty's graduation

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sat Nov 7 19:06:33 UTC 2009

Tami,

chocolate and cheesecake!  That made my day.  I might just have to run up to
the grocery and get some.

I think we have a bit of work left to do before we can kick back and relax.
We are still very much in that new dog, working out the kinks phase.  The
most tedious and stressful training is long behind us and I only forsee good
things to come.

It is such a relief to make this milestone.

Thanks!
Julie