[nagdu] speaking too soon

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Sat Nov 7 23:29:25 UTC 2009

I agree with you AnnaLisa,

Belle has loads of energy. I can walk for over six miles and we come home
and she rests for a short while and is ready to play with her Kong or her
ball. When it is nice outside she loves to play in the back yard and
sometimes that means just running around like a crazy girl. She gets that
out of her system and we both get some rest.
She will crawl into my lap and pester me to rough house a little with her.
She is very gentle but that sort of play is a  good way to release tension
and it's the one-on-one attention that they really crave and earn.