[nagdu] Monty's graduation

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:10:19 UTC 2009

Congratulations Julie! I hope you and Monty have a long and happy
partnership. I am also going through the new dog phase,working out the
kinks.I am getting used to working Shaman, who is very different from my
prior guides.He is also getting used to me. I had to go to the Reptile store
the other day to get food for my dragon. I wasn't sure how Shaman would
react to the large Tegu lizard that has free run of the store as this was
the first time I took him with me to this store.He was very calm and behaved
well even as I was petting the resident Frilled Dragon. I also went to the
Fireman's Chili cook off than night. He was perfect getting me through the
large  crowd. He didn't even mind the loud music. I was very proud of him.
Again, congratulations! Have a great day,  Mardi and Shaman and
Nala,retired.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/