[nagdu] Guide dog injured on escalator

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Mon Nov 9 12:06:36 UTC 2009

Looks like the FMLA is pretty specific at both the State and Federal levels,
as there is very little different in definition with Wisconsin anyway.  Read
on...

to care for an immediate family member (spouse, child, or parent) with a
serious health condition; or

I hear and respect the varying opininons everyone is voicing, but this issue
of our guides not being covered under FMLA may be something to look at
closer as far as legislative action goes.  Maybe this could be taken one
step further and our guides should have access to this national health care
plan that is being debated in the Senate soon.

Steve