[nagdu] Guide dog injured on escalator

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Nov 10 13:45:00 UTC 2009

I also wonder why the school assuming there was one, couldn't have cared
for the man's dog so he could go to work? I understand needing to be
home so the dog has care, and I understand needing the dog to have the
right kind of care, but it seems like the school again assuming there
was one, could have stepped in if they were asked.

Anybody know anything about that?