[nagdu] speaking too soon

Lora blindhistory at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:16:43 UTC 2009

It does make sense. All the dogs that I know can handle working all day and
then playing in the evening. I have tried that with Trice and he obviously
needs more play time. Hopefully I can figure that balance out. OT do you
know how to get  him not scared of traffic? To me I am amazed that the
school graduated a dog who was scared of traffic and am Trying to work on
that.

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 3:33 PM, Tamara Smith-Kinney <tamara.8024 at comcast.net

--
Lora and Trice