[nagdu] Part II: Medford resident takes action to protect service dogs

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Sat Nov 14 13:36:25 UTC 2009

I would want to hold them responsible, too. I guess my quibble would really
be more that this guy lost his job because he couldn't travel to work
without the dog. However, that really isnt the issue at all. The issue is
that two dogs, for whatever reason, were hurt on the same escallator ffor
probably the same reason. That does make one want to know more what really
is going on.

Cindy Lou