[nagdu] Guide dog user has to call police to have anicecreamatMarble Slab

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Wed Nov 18 15:50:20 UTC 2009

Cool beans, where do I sign up?

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.
New York, New York  10004
www.myblindspot.org
PH: 917-553-0347
Fax: 212-858-5759
doing it."

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Marion & Martin
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:24 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Guide dog user has to call police to have
anicecreamatMarble Slab

Albert,
    There are many "mentors" on this list! Great things are happening with
the New York Association of Guide Dog Users. You may want to get involved
with Margo Downey and that group! They are movers and shakers in your state
when it comes to issues of guide dog handling! Margo is on this list and, I
am sure, would greatly appreciate your involvement!

Fraternally yours,
Marion