[nagdu] Shaman was on TV

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 19 05:53:30 UTC 2009

Mardi,

Yay!  Shaman gets his 15 minutes of fame!  /lol/  I've only known one
Belgian shepherd, a Malinois, and at 5 months, he was so focused, I could
hardly believe it!  Also a whole lot bigger than my bouncy, curly, Tigger
can't do this, I bet! Girl.  /lol/  I always "picture" Shaman as that dog,
so I will have to work to imagine the Tigger effect there.

With Mitzi, I've never made the tigger connection before, because she
reminds me most of jet black popcorn!  /lol/  She used to pop up to
incredible heights, then her curly ears would fly out and her long, long
legs would splay as she came back down.  /lol/  And her mouth would be open
in that wonderful poodle grin.  She doesn't do that *all* the time anymore,
except at the dog park in the crisp fall air.  /lol/  Popcorn Poodle!

Yeah, sounds like Tucson could use some serious NAGDU style kick butt.  I
wonder if Shaman's appearance on the news will give you any leverage with
public transit and public opinon?  I'm not sure about the differences
between the Turvuran (sp?) and the Malinois, but I will be he is one
exceptionally good looking dog!  Not to mention the breed is rare enough (at
least in these parts) to be very distincintive.

How you might actively capitalize on that, I can't imagine.  Then again, it
could just happen because he showed up on TV?  Or not...

Best wishes!

Tami Smith-Kinney