[nagdu] Guide dog user has to call police to have an ice creamatMarble Slab

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 19 13:04:02 UTC 2009

Tami,
    Though you may be in "ACB territory", they are one of our best untapped
sources of membership! Many do not really understand the differences between
the organizations and, when they find out the truth about the NFB, rather
than the myths and misconceptions promulgated by those in whose best
interest it is to tell such lies, they are more open to joining us! One of
the lies that is told by the Council is that the Federation is anti guide
dog. Tell them the truth and show them what we are doing on behalf of guide
dog users and the lies begin to crumble!
    As for you working for NAGDU, the website is one of our most valuable
resources! I get several messages every week from those who read our site!
Keep up the great work! BTW, how about some pictures and other graphics.
sighted people like those sorts of things, as long as they are described for
those of us who do not see them!

Peace!
Marion