[nagdu] Shaman

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 03:38:44 UTC 2009

Hi Tami,  Picture that Belgian Malinois with long hair and you have Shaman.
He doesn't have the coat of a show Belgian Tervuren because he lives in a
very warm climate and he has allergy issues.
He sheds a lot also, because one day it is 90 degrees and the next day it is
70 degrees. We have weird weather this time of the year. Right now he is
semi long haired. When he is in full coat, his hair is some what like a
golden retriever. I don't know how much sight you have now but if you click
on the link to my blog, there are pictures of him . You will have to scroll
all the way to the bottom of the page to see them. Wolfsinger is about
training Shaman and The Golden Dragon is about Puff, my Bearded Dragon. I
ran over Shaman's paw the other day because he was distracted by someone
petting him. He limped for several days but he is ok now. I really wish
people would leave our dogs alone. I could have broken his paw and he might
have been unable to work. I hurt my dog because of this person's stupidity!
Have a great day,  Mardi and Shaman and Nala, retired.
--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/