[nagdu] two quick questions

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Nov 24 16:14:11 UTC 2009

Julie,
For the purse, you want one with a strap that will go over your head so
the strap rests on your left shoulder and the purse hangs on your right.
I use this, used the same setup when I was working a dog and it works
well.
I used to use a replica of a Civil War carpet bag that I loved. Sadly it
got holes, and I am now using a generic purse i got from Target.
I'd suggest you go to a department store and test out purses to see if
they fit the way you want. You could also try a fanny-pack.