[nagdu] two quick questions

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 24 17:31:49 UTC 2009

I used to use a purse with a long strap, as Rebecca suggests, until I got
a herniated disc in my neck that makes it painful to have anything pulling
on it.  Now I have a nice leather fanny pack.  I also have a couple
cinch-sacks.  One came from my employer, and has their logo on it.  The
other is from The Seeing Eye.  Both are nice, but not fancy.  I've had a
hard time lately finding a backpack that's not for kids. Stores that have
camping and sports supplies have a few, though.

I don't know what to do about your pants getting dirty walking to work,
except maybe wear something casual and change when you get to the office.
I understand people who bike to work sometimes do that.  I change my shoes
when I get to work, from walking shoes to something dressier.
Tracy