[nagdu] Younger guide dog whining.

Deanna Lewis deannakay618 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 20:23:58 UTC 2009

Hi,
Thanks for the responses. I have contacted the school and trainers and even they came out for a home visit about 2 months ago. He was better for a while, their tips helped. I will try the gentle leader, that's a good idea, that I did not think of. Actually since I wrote that post, he hasn't been whining as much, LOL!
Is anyone's dog a big sissy like mine. He hates to get his paws wet. Sometimes, I have to really force him to walk on wet grass to relieve. I hate to see how he re-acts when we get a foot of snow!
Thanks again!
Deanna