[nagdu] Fake service dogs news story

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 28 01:46:53 UTC 2009

Joanie,
    I would like to address the allergy issue. It is incorrect that
allergies are a reason to excuse access to a service animal. Unless that
allergy rises to the level of a disability - and it very rarely does - this
is not so! The attached guidance from the DOJ will help support this
statement. I have also attached a legal opinion from the Cincinattie
Solicitor's Office concerning this issue.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala