[nagdu] a new member

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 15:48:13 UTC 2009

Welcome, Joanie!

My name is Tami --Tammy, if you're using JAWS. /grin/  I live across the
river from you in Portland, and I have a 3-1/2 year old poodle guide named
Mitzi, whom I owner-trained.  She is soccer obsessed, but she does like to
steal the apple pie from the counter for the holidays!  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney