[nagdu] Thanks, y'all

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Oct 6 11:29:53 UTC 2009

Excellent!

Echo adjusted to retirement without any trouble.  She was still eager to
go, but my husband would take her for a short walk instead, and that
satisfied her.  Now that's all she wants, I think--a nice short walk where
she can sniff everything she wants to, and say Hi to anyone passing by.
I think it helps if there are other people in the house that the dog can
hang out with while I'm off with the new dog.

Carl was happy in retirement, and I think it's a good bet that Chet will
be, too.
Tracy