[nagdu] Ed is in the hospital

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Oct 6 12:23:54 UTC 2009

Hi y'all,

I had a chat with Ed on Friday evening, and he sounded good. He told
me what they decided the infection was, and of course I can't
remember, but he said it wasn't as bad as it could have been. It
sounds bad enough, though, if'n you ask me. Anyway, he hopes to be
home "mid-week", which the hospital seems to interpret as "Thursday",
followed by six weeks of IV antibiotics at home.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY