[nagdu] New Dog in the House!

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Oct 8 01:29:09 UTC 2009

Congratulations, Merry!!! I give you credit for taking this dog on, sounds
like he'll be a bit of a handful, but that's okay, it's exciting to get a
new dog and you'll have the opportunity to mold and shape him.  Seems like
you've been waiting a long time for this dog, too.

Pulling hard, I couldn't handle that, my back hurts to think abou that one,
but we all have our different needs. Every dog I had before Irish pulled
fairly hard and I had to request one that didn't pull and thank goodness,
Irish doesn't pull on me.
Gee, maybe Marion will have to write your papers while you take care of that
new dog!  Tell him you[re dog distracted!

Good for you!  Hope you guys have many great years together!

Aloha,
Charlene