[nagdu] New Dog in the House!

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 8 11:06:49 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    I chose to write one message rather than reply to each one individually.
As I stated in my original message, I have been doing a lot of
writing/editting of late! (smile) I have passed on all of your well-wishes
to Merry and she asks me to send a hearty "Thank You!" to everyone for them.
I am nearly as excited as she. I am curious to see how my old pup will
respond to a young one in the house! Will she get energized by it and want
to work? I have seen it happen that way in the past! I will let everyone
know how it progresses!
    Margo asked about when I will get my new guide. Well, I am told there is
a big male German shepherd with a black face romping in the kennels of Guide
Dog Foundation with my name on it! I was supposed to get some pics, but it
seems as if Kappie is not the only one who gets a little distracted! (smile)
In any case, it looks like it will be sometime in January. That's just fine
for me, as it will be the perfect time of the year for long walks! I'll keep
you posted on this, as well!

Peace!
Marion