[nagdu] Tampa's going to the guide dogs!

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Oct 8 19:26:23 UTC 2009

	Hello all,

They say when it rains it pours, and in this case it's dogs!  Merry, Marion
and I live in the Tampa area, and I'm thrilled to report that we'll all
three have new pups in a few months!  I applied to the Seeing Eye in early
September, and will be going to the October 24 class.  It will seem cold to
this Florida girl, but at least I won't have to deal with ice and snow.  And
my new dog will arrive in Florida when the temperature is more dog friendly,
though we're having an unseasonably hot October.  The temp is over 90
today...just too darn hot!

I got my first two dogs from TSE, and the last time I was there was in 1980.

Does anyone on the list know someone who will be attending the same class
with me?

Of course I can't wait to see Merry's new dog!

Sherrill